Cruise Visa Free Skip-the-line Hermitage Small Group Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewVisit the Hermitage Museum visa-free with transfer from the cruise to the museum and back! It is the most convenient tour for cruise travellers - your guide meets you at the port and you don't have to wait anyone. Skip-the-line admission is included! See the best of the Western European art collection, including works by the Italian masters Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphael
Know More about this tourHermitage is one of the most famous museums in the world. It contains more than 3 million works of art and objects located in 5 principle central buildings. On your way to the museum you will hear how the Hermitage was established by Catherine the Great in 1764, when the empress purchased 255 precious artworks, the seeds of the museums collection. In 1852, the Hermitage opened to the public, and is now one of the worlds biggest museums, with more than three million items. Entrance lines can be long, so your skip-the-line ticket lets you bypass the wait lines and enjoy fast-track admission to the museum, alongside your guide.
Raphael's and Leonardo's "Madonna," Titian's "St. Sebastian," and Rembrandt's "Return of the Prodigal Son" - they all wait for you to explore and get inspired by the vast world of art. Treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man are housed in the museum, including the unique collection of Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region, Scythian gold, ancient Egyptian sculptures, Iranian silverware, Chinese manuscripts, Russian icons, and Byzantine applied art.
When the tour ends you will be escorted back to the ship so the tour is absolutely safe and stress-free
Please note: While your skip-the-line ticket gives you early access to the Hermitage from May to September, the privilege is subject to the museums official approval.
Read more about Small-Group St Petersburg Hermitage Museum Tour 2018 at: https://www.viator.com/tours/St-Petersburg/Small-Group-St-Petersburg-Hermitage-Museum-Tour-with-Skip-the-Line-Entry-and-Summer-Early-Access/d908-6955HERM?pub=vcps
Inclusions for Cruise Visa Free Skip-the-line Hermitage Small Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cruise Visa Free Skip-the-line Hermitage Small Group Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your guide will meet you at the port terminal - look for Marina Wilson Private Tours logo
Right after booking, please send us your boarding card number and contact details so we arrange everything in advance: email@example.com
The tour fee includes visa-free documents support
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg