Cruising In Khasab - Ras Al-khaimah
OverviewEnjoy a day at the spectacular “fjords of Musandam” which is in the Oman part, but very closer to UAE and accessible by road from Dubai.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDrive via Ras Al Khaimah to Khasab, along the panoramic coastal road. Meet and assist on both borders with entry Visa assistance. Depart by our traditional Omani Dhow for a full-day dhow cruise to the spectacular “fjords of Musandam”. Midway during the cruise, the dhow is anchored at famous Telegraph Island, where you can swim and snorkel in the pleasant clear waters. Telegraph Island is the famous location where the British laid an underwater cable in 1864 from India to Basra, for onward communication to London. Picnic lunch and refreshments are served on board. There is also a possibility of seeing dolphins while cruising.
Inclusions for Cruising In Khasab
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entry permit fees at
Exclusions for Cruising In Khasab
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Oman Entry permit at the border will only be granted for those Nationalities who are entitled for a UAE visa on arrival.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Guests whose Nationality/Passport require a pre-approved UAE visa to be applied and issued prior to arrival in UAE is not eligible for the Oman entry permit at the border.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.