Walk, Swim, Float, Crawl, See, Experience the underworld, we start this tour at 8:00, 8:30 then we drive thru the colonial style era of Belize City, featuring the Baron Bliss lighthouse, the Fort George Area, the Memorial Park, the school area, the business area and the modern Caribbean residential area, then we see the mangroves, grassland Savannahs, wetlands, pine forest and Rain forest arriving at the caves parking area 9:30. here we use the facilities and get our gear, helmets with super bright headlamps, and life jackets, swimming is required on this trip. then we start the walk along the forest path doing a river crossing and doing a nature trail for 20 minutes, then we splash in the water to be refreshed after the walk, here we sit in the tubes and float into the huge cathedral cave system and the guide points out various formations and tells stories of the local folklore, then we splash near the indoor caves waterfalls and get out of the tubes. Next we see crystallized formations and swim in the crystal clear pools inside the caves, i wanna go now, come join me today, with our headlamps we also see the pottery scattered on the cave floor, this walking section has uneven floor paths , so good footing and balance is required. The exploration continues inside the huge chamber looking at colossal columns that are inside this awesome caves. we then make our way back thru these caves systems to the water fall where we continue our float being carried by small rapids that takes us out into the sunlight area and as we turn around to see where we came from we see this awesome Cave exit shrouded by the RainForest, enchanting views are awe inspiring and leaves us speechless, you gotta see it to Belize it, and after enjoying this dream come true adventure. the bar is open for those who would like to purchase and taste the local beers and food. then its time for the siesta while the driver brings everyone back to reality at the drop off point.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
8am Hotel Time, 9:00 Cruise ship Time Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Cruise Port Terminal ONE EXIT STREET SIDE
OverviewWalk, Swim,Float, Crawl, Experience the underworld, we start at the pickup points in the city and do a sightseeing scenic route for 1 hour enroute to the caves. At the caves parking area we utilize the modern facilities, then get the guide provides you with a life jacket, helmet, light, and start the walk with a river crossing, the forest path is gravel stone so wear a tennis shoe for comfortable walking, Then at arrival at the caves, its time to float thru a network of caves systems decorated with lifelike sculptures that carries ones imagination into dreamland, here we touch the waterfall and out of the tubes we walk inside the caves looking at crystallized formations, swimming in the crystal clear pools inside the caves, this awesome section is explored by very few, we see many awesome formations in huge cathedral like Caves. evidence of Maya occupation is seen as the cave floor has broken pottery dating more than one thousand years
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
bring footwear with a thick sole and strapped on, tennis shoe is best for walking on sand and gravel, wet paths/ rocks, no flop flops allowed.
bring water bottle
water proof camera
if you wear prescription lens, have a strap attach on it to secure from it falling off.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins
- Cave Tubing and Zip lining Combo Tour
- Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Combo Tour
- Full Day Fishing and Mayan Temple Experience
- Lamanai Maya Temple and Baboon Encounter from Belize City - PRIVATE
- Cave Tubing and The Belize Zoo Combo Tour
- Xunantunich Mayan Adventure