OverviewFirst you will discover the awesome wonders of the crystal caves and then travel to the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo. After perusing through, its off to the city of Hamilton for a short tour and shopping opportunity, at your leisure. Whenever you are ready, you'll take the ferry back to your final destination (ferry ticket included).
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tourYour tour kicks off at the King’s Wharf Cruise Port, Royal Naval Dockyard. The first stop is famous Crystal Caves, a remarkable natural attraction full of stalactite and stalagmite formations (entrance fee not included). Walk down 83 steps to a floating pontoon pathway, which leads to even better parts of the caves.
After the caves, head to the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo and collect a ‘sound stick,’ which provides an audio tour of the tanks. Don’t miss the 140,000 gallon ‘North Rock Tank,’ a living replica of one of Bermuda’s spectacular coral reefs and one of the largest in the world.
Then spend time exploring the capital city of Hamilton, with a short tour and the chance to do some shopping. A small, vibrant and friendly city, Hamilton is the heart of Bermuda and its center of shipping and trade. Go shopping along the many storefronts and catch a ferry back to your final destination at your leisure.
Inclusions for Crystal Caves, Aquarium And City Of Hamilton Tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup from designated meeting points or port
- Return by Ferry (Ticket Included)
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and ferry
Exclusions for Crystal Caves, Aquarium And City Of Hamilton Tour
- ENTRANCE FEES
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tours Require a minimum of 10 participants. Tours that fall short of the minimum number of 10 participants may be cancelled any time before departure.
Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the Tour) onboard the Coach.
Please call to confirm a reservation after 6pm daily (cannot answer phone while touring).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.