OverviewCome join us and discover one of Bermuda's oldest living treasures, the Crystal Caves. Next you will have the opportunity to shop and walk around in the capital city of Bermuda, Hamilton. Lastly, guests will have time to swim, relax and enjoy Horseshoe Beach, one of the most famous beaches on the island.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYour 6.5-hour Bermuda tour begins by meeting up with an informative local guide at King’s Wharf in Dockyard. Then, set off for adventure. The first stop is famous Crystal Caves, a remarkable natural attraction full of stalactite and stalagmite formations. Walk down 83 (gradual) steps to a floating pontoon pathway, which leads to even better parts of the caves.
Next take off for the capital city of Hamilton for a short tour and the chance to do some shopping. A small, vibrant and friendly city, Hamilton is the heart of Bermuda and its center of shipping and trade. Go shopping along the many storefronts on Front Street, which runs along the water’s edge and is the first part of the city seen from cruise ships.
After picking up souvenirs or just exploring the city, take off for Horseshoe Beach, the most famous beach in all of Bermuda. Lying on the island’s southern coast in the parish of Southampton, Horseshoe Beach offers prime swimming and sunbathing along the Atlantic coast. Relax in the pink sand or enjoy a light lunch in the nearby cafe. Lifeguards, restrooms and shower-facilities are available. Your guide will bring you back to King’s Wharf at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Crystal Caves, Shopping And Beach Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points or port
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Crystal Caves, Shopping And Beach Tour
- ENTRANCE FEES
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the tour) onboard the coach
Please call to confirm a reservation if after 6pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo