Encounter the endangered West Indian Manatee in Crystal RiverâÂÂs idyllic Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Your US Coast Guard licensed captains and guides will take you into the 600 acre spring fed refuge waters for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious, slow moving gentle giants. All equipment, fees and beverages are included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourCalled Crystal River for a reason, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in the warm spring fed waters where many West Indian Manatees call home. Located just 1.5 hours West of Orlando, you'll meet your guide who will take you into the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge which is known as the best locations for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious and slow moving and gentle giants.
After checking in at the tour center you will watch a brief video about the manatees, go over the rules of swimming and how to interact in a manner that is fun for both you and the manatees. You are then fitted for a wetsuit to prepare you for your snorkeling adventure. Your guides will photograph the highlights of your entire manatee swim tour from start to finish, both above and below the water. Upon returning to the tour center, a high-resolution picture CD containing images from your manatee tour will be available for you to purchase if desired.
Please note: early morning departures are the best time to swim with the manatees. For a speedier check-in process, it is advised that you have your swimsuits on under your clothes. Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings.
Inclusions for Crystal River Manatee Swim
- Use of equipment (mask, snorkel gear and wet suit)
- Beverages (bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Crystal River Manatee Swim
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Photo DVD (available to purchase)
- Towel and swimsuit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wetsuits are available in all sizes from toddlers (2 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
It is advised that you have your swimsuit on underneath your clothes for a quicker check-in
Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.