Crystal River Manatee Swim From Orlando
OverviewAn excellent opportunity to escape from the theme parks and see the real Florida... Get up-close with the gentle manatee and see the beauty of Crystal River as you explore the Homosassa State Wildlife Park. This tour is nature at its best!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourDepart Orlando for the manatee's home of Crystal River. On the way, you will be provided breakfast bags so not a minute of your vacation time is wasted. Upon arrival at the picturesque Crystal River, you will enjoy a fabulous narrated boat tour. On your cruise, you will be given masks and snorkels and you are encouraged to swim alongside these friendly creatures under the guidance of certified dive masters.
The manatees are an endangered species and the have come to the Florida springs year-round to find shelter and food. In the winter months the manatee population can reach several hundred and during summer, the average count is 80. These are "gentle giants" in the water and actually have no teeth. During your cruise, you may have the chance to be filmed underwater with the manatees and then purchase the video.
After your cruise, you will be provided with a hot lunch and then you will head to Homosassa State Wildlife Park, famous throughout Florida for the rehabilitation of injured animals. It is here youll have the chance to see the current manatee residents at the park during an informative and entertaining feeding session with one of the park rangers. Youll also see bears, panthers, alligators and even a hippopotamus as you explore the rest of the park.
Roundtrip transportation from the Orlando area and the assistance of a driver-guide throughout your day is also included.
Inclusions for Crystal River Manatee Swim From Orlando
- State Park Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of snorkel equipment, mask, snorkel and fins.
- River cruise to look for the manatees
Exclusions for Crystal River Manatee Swim From Orlando
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Wetsuits (available to hire)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A small amount of walking is involved at your leisure through the State Park
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Orlando Private Transfer: Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and all Disney, Universal and SeaWorld Parks
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Orlando Airport
- 1-hour Airboat Tour on Lake Panasoffkee
- Orlando Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
- 6-hour Butler Chain Of Lakes Fishing Trip Near Orlando
- 8-hour Butler Chain of Lakes Fishing Trip Near Orlando
- Silver Springs Monkey Kayak Tour
- Transportation to Cocoa Beach from Orlando