This full day tour from Ho Chi Minh City allows you to experience history and culture of Vietnam by enjoying a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai temple as well as savoring a delicious lunch at a local restaurant all in one day.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis morning you will be picked up by your tour guide and private car from your hotel and depart to Cu Chi Tunnels 44mi (70 km).
First stop is an exciting visit to the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels,here you will see some of the most intense battles areas during the Vietnam War. Explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
Next, continue to Tay Ninh, this is the headquarters for the religion of Cao Dai, you'll visit the Grand Temple of the Cao Dai Holy. You can learn more about this fascinating religion by observing the noon ceremony.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before heading back by bus to you hotel, where your tour will finish at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Full Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Full Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.