Experience a full day of Cu Chi and Ho Chi Minh's military past. Explore complex underground tunnel systems, tour the presidential palace, and visit the war remnants museum; a fascinating tour for any history buff, or anyone wanting to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Your personal guide and driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby. Step into a comfortable private vehicle and journey out of the city center to the Cu Chi region, where you will visit the vast underground network of tunnels.
Built first as a defense against the French and later expanded during the Vietnam War (referred to in Vietnam as the American War), the Cu Chi Tunnels were used by the North Vietnamese to wage guerrilla warfare. Marvel at their ingenuity and resilience while you explore secret trap doors, underground kitchens, living areas, and meeting rooms.
After returning to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), visit the Reunification Palace, where the Vietnam War came to an end in 1975. This former Presidential Palace is now preserved as a museum, including underground communications bunkers that served as headquarters for the Saigon government during the war.
Tour the War Remnants Museum with its powerful display on the grim realities of war. Formerly known as the Museum of Chinese and American War Crimes, it exhaustively documents the horrors of the two decades–long war. Housed in a modern building, the exhibits include explicit photographs of civilian casualties, plus a collection of tanks, planes, and weapons.
At the end of your private tour you will be returned back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh Stories Of War Full-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Set menu Lunch
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh Stories Of War Full-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Optional activity fees
- Other meals and drinks, unless otherwise stated
- Round-trip transfers from airport, cruise ports, train stations and others located inside or outside of the city center; supplements will applied.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center; supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum 2 adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
You might also like
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City By Luxury Speedboat
- Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
- Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City By Night - Dinner And Sightseeing On Board
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour
- Saigon Full-Day Private Tour