Cu Chi Tunnels Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewGet a firsthand look at Vietnamese History on this half-day tour of the historic Cu Chi Tunnels. Bike through charming villages, learn how rice paper is made, and dive deep into the earth as you experience the bravery of the Vietnamese during the war.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWe have a choice of morning or afternoon departures on this Cu Chi Tunnels cycling tour. We will pick you from your hotel. Leaving the busy city, the scenery changes to views of rice paddies, villagers drying noodles by the side of the road and other scenes of Southern Vietnam.
On the way to Cu Chi Tunnels, you will stop to visit Tan Phu Trung Village and take a cycling trip through the village where the scars of war still exist. Firstly, enjoy ride along the paved roads, dirt paths and bomb craters of the village. Next, cycle through rubber plantations and observe the locals harvesters as they gather latex from the trees. Then you will visit rice paper-making workshop before arriving at the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Upon arrival in Cu Chi, you will watch a 15-minute documentary film to learn about the history of conflict amongst the Cu Chi People and their rivals. After that, you continue to pay a visit to the tunnel sites where simple weapons for fighting are displayed here. Head down real tunnels dug by the Viet Cong and learn how Vietnamese People lived under the ground during the war time.
Then you enjoy authentic Viet Cong Food in a historical kitchen and have lunch at the tunnels next to the Saigon River. After lunch, continue cycling to Trang Bang, where you will cut across country by bike or bus towards Ha Nghia and Duc Hoa. In the late afternoon, head back to Saigon by vehicle where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Lunch and beverages
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Trip Insurance
Exclusions for Cu Chi Tunnels Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Distance traveled will depend on the ability of the rider Here are the following options: 1: 15-21mi (25-35km), 2: 21-34mi (35-55kms), 3: 34-52mi (55-85kms)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City