- At 8:00AM. We will pick you up at your hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city and depart for Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh city.
- Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system extending over 220 km and is a popular spot for both local and international tourists.
- Admire The peacefully scenery features rice paddies, with duck and water buffalo swimming in the rivers along the side of road.
- Upon arrival:
Watch a documentary film that takes you to the past with an introduction of the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Crawl short distances through the tunnels that were used by the guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War. You may see a kitchen, living quarters, and a meeting room on the way. The tunnels have been enlarged so visitors can crawl through them, imagine what it must have been like before!
Learn about how different types of booby trap - the symbol of guerrilla warfare - were created and set up.
Visit the weapons room and learn how the ingenious Viet Cong soldiers made them.
Get adventurous and go to the shooting range to fire a real AK-47. The cost for the bullets are not included in this price (1 bullet = 60,000VND)
- Watch how Vietnamese make rice cake or enjoy tapioca, a local specialty, and a hot cup of tea with your local guide
- After 3 hours exploring the tunnels. Return back Ho Chi Minh city, arrive at around: 2:30PM