Cuenca City Half Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis half day tour will take you to some of the most important places in Cuenca!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
We will pick you up at 9:00am at yourÂ hotel, then you willÂ visit San SebastiÃ¡n Plaza and the Modern Art Museum.
Later the bus will take the groupÂ toÂ Cruz del Vado, Condamine and Mercado 10 de Agosto. After that we go for a walkÂ tour throughÂ Mercado de San Francisco and Parque de las Flores.
The next stops areÂ the Catedral Inmaculada ConcepciÃ³n (New Catedral), Catedral El Sagrario (Old Catedral), Parque CalderÃ³n and Palacio de Justicia.
Finally we will visit the Paja Toquilla hats manufactures and followed by a walkÂ through the BarrancoÂ Route, Mirador de Turi, Vega Gallery or similar.
Return to the hotel.
Inclusions for Cuenca City Half Day Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Exclusions for Cuenca City Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.