Cuernavaca And Taxco Tour With Lunch - Mexico City
OverviewVisit the wonderful city of the eternal spring and also Taxco, known as the World Silver Capital." Your tour includes transport, buffet lunch and a professional guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City and head to Cuernavaca. Once you arrive there, admire the city on a panoramic tour. This town is known as the city of the eternal spring and you will see its main landmarks. Visit one of the oldest cathedrals in America, the Palace of Cortes, and its mansions and avenues.
From there, you will continue to the Sierra Madre to visit one of its treasures: Taxco. Known as the World Silver Capital, this is a beautiful magic town which preserves its viceregal style. Taxco silver has a purity of 925 grams per kilogram. You will visit the famous Baroque parish church of Santa Prisca which is more than 250 years old and enjoy a walk on its cobble stoned streets admiring the silver artwork of its people. You will also have an express buffet lunch that includes salad, two types of soup, pasta, rice and 4-5 stews with chicken, beef or pork. Dessert varies between fruits, cake and strawberries with cream.After lunch you will be dropped off at your hotel in Mexico City.
Inclusions for Cuernavaca And Taxco Tour With Lunch
- Express buffet lunch (includes salad, two types of soup, pasta, rice and 4-5 stews with chicken, beef or pork. Dessert varies between fruits, cake and strawberries with cream).
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Cuernavaca And Taxco Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.