Culebra Day Trip By Catamaran From Fajardo
OverviewLet a high-speed catamaran zoom you to one of the 10 top beaches in the Caribbean! This day trip from Fajardo takes you across pristine waters to a beautiful beach Flamenco or Culebrita (Little Snake) situated just off Culebra Island, known for crystal clear waters and colorful reefs. On the way, your crew will make a snorkel stop, including a buffet lunch accompanied by pia coladas and rum punch. The remainder of the day is yours for sunbathing, swimming or beachcombing along miles of powdery white sand.
- Buffet lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourCheck in starts at 8:45am in Puerto del Rey in Fajardo, at 9:30am, depart for Culebra from Puerto del Rey in Fajardo aboard a speedy, wave-piercing power catamaran Caribe Spirit or Eco Isleo and get ready to explore some of the most beautiful out-of-the-way spots in the Caribbean! Lounge comfortably on deck as the power cat takes you on a smooth ride in a fraction of the time. Enjoy pia coladas, rum punch, soda, juice or iced tea from the bar as you take in gorgeous views of the Cordillera Islands.
After an approximate 50-minute cruise, youll arrive at a beautiful reef Carlos Rosario or the Luis Pea underwater nature preserve located just off Culebras western shore, where your crew will anchor for 1.5 hours of snorkeling fun.
Around 11:30am, a delicious lunch buffet will be served, including: fresh fruit; gourmet pasta salad; seafood or chicken salad; coleslaw or bean salad; freshly baked bread; sliced meats (turkey, ham, and pastrami or salami); sliced cheese; lettuce, tomatoes and pickles; chips; and cookies.
Then its just 20 minutes to a deserted Culebra beach off the beaten path, where youll spend the rest of the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, beachcombing or sunbathing. (Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for purchase on board.) Your captain will decide which beach is best, depending on weather conditions that day most likely stunning Flamenco or a half-mile long beach on Culebrita, a tiny islet of the east coast of Culebra with outstanding views of St Thomas.
Around 3pm, depart Culebra, cruising along the Marine Cordillera en route to Fajardo and arriving back at Marina Puerto Del Rey at 3:30 pm.
Inclusions for Culebra Day Trip By Catamaran From Fajardo
- Buffet lunch
- Beverages (Pia coladas, rum punch, soft drinks, juice)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Old San Juan, Condado or Isla Verde area only (if option selected)
Exclusions for Culebra Day Trip By Catamaran From Fajardo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit underneath beach clothes
All participants must know how to swim
Please note: water can be choppy due to weather condition
Note: if your hotel is located outside of the pickup area, an additional fee will be required before date of travel. Transportation is provided from the San Juan Area only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.