Culinary Adventure Cooking School In Fredericksburg - San Antonio
OverviewDeep in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, learn to cook, learn to taste, learn to share and learn to laugh its all part of Fischer & Wiesers new Culinary Adventure Cooking School. Each two-hour class features a five-course lunch, brunch or dinner with wines from the Hill Country (now Americas second most visited viticultural region, after only Napa Valley), and each opens a window onto one of our dazzling Texas cuisines.We are located in Fredericksburg just two miles south of Main Street on Highway 87 at Das Peach Haus. Come early and enjoy the beautiful grounds or shop our retail store. There is much to see and experience here!
Know More about this tour
The flavorful journey is led by instructor Nina Tapia and includes notes on local history and culture, techniques from chefs and grandmothers, tips on Fredericksburg wineries and restaurants, and no shortage of wisdom about food, wine and life. Sign up today for one of our scheduled theme classes, or talk with us about a customized class for your group of 8 to 20, in our new theater classroom or gathered around our friendly Cooking Table. We even accommodate vegetarians and others with special dietary needs. Now that, in this land of longhorns, BBQ and chili without beans, is what we call a big Hill Country welcome!
A typical two-hour cooking class - whether devoted to German, Italian, New Orleans, Caribbean or any other world cuisine, blends demonstration and storytelling with hands-on kitchen experience as desired by the students. Regular classes, Vintner Dinner classes, and Guest Chef classes are a full and satisfying meal: five courses prepared and served with white and red wine. Questions are always welcome, and answers are given within the context of a fun leisure experience - a true culinary adventure.
Inclusions for Culinary Adventure Cooking School In Fredericksburg
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 5 course meals
- White and red wine
- Professional cook and instructor
Exclusions for Culinary Adventure Cooking School In Fredericksburg
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from classes are not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Antonio Museum of Art Admission
- 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-on Hop-off Plus Tower of the Americas Admission
- San Antonio Cruiser and Double-Decker Bus Tour
- San Antonio Alamo Double-Decker Bus Pass
- San Antonio 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley and Double-Decker Bus Pass
- The Real San Antonio Small Group Guided Tour
- Taste San Antonio Food Tour
- 1-Hour Texas Hill Country Food and Wine Tasting Tour From Fredericksburg