Culinary And Cultural Sites Of Yangon
OverviewVisit to a local market with an experienced chef. Learn about the various spices, vegetables and other ingredients used in Burmese cuisine as you buy the ingredients for your personal cooking lesson at Local Restaurant. Enjoy your own prepared Burmese lunch. Visit Shwedagon pagoda and Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
Know More about this tour
Pick up at the hotel.
Pick up time: 08:00 am
This morning, begin with a visit to a local market with an experienced chef. Learn about the various spices, vegetables and other ingredients used in Burmese cuisine as you buy the ingredients for your personal cooking lesson at Local Restaurant. Then, enjoy your own prepared Burmese lunch.
This afternoon, take a short break at your hotel and then continue with a visit to Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, which houses a 70-meter reclining Buddha.
Then, visit Shwedagon Pagoda, the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar. The 8-sided central stupa is 99 meters tall and gilded with gold leaf. It is surrounded by 64 smaller stupas. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
From Shwedagon continue the bustling Kandawgyi Park. Dine and enjoy local bands with the locals who come to enjoy the fresh air You will have good photos of illuminated Karaweik Royal Barge, Shwedagon Pagoda and surrounding lake.
Drop off to the hotel.
Drop off time: 07:00 pm
Inclusions for Culinary And Cultural Sites Of Yangon
- Private Car with air-condition
- English guide
- Entrance fees
- Cooking class package including lunch
Exclusions for Culinary And Cultural Sites Of Yangon
- Hotel accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Join a local for a Yangon Breakfast and Market Tour
- Yangon by Rail: Circle Line Journey
- Dalla and Twante Pottery Village
- Royal Golden Bago Kambazathadi Day Trip from Yangon
- 3-Hour Private Yangon Heritage Walking Tour
- Private Yangon Full day Heritage and Market Walking Tour
- Half Day Yangon Walking Tour
- Myanmar - 10 Day Guided Adventure Travel Pass