OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour of Lima in which you'll get to learn about Peruvian gastronomy, popular art and the history of Lima. You will visit a local market to try out local products. Then, visit Chinatowna and take a walk at the historic center of Lima. You will meet a chef and get a behind-the-scenes look at how ceviche and other dishes are made. You will also visit the district of Barranco and finish off the tour trying a delicious dessert at a local restaurant. Your tour includes a professional guide and all entrance fees.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup as you meet your guide and head to visit a local market. Here, you will see local vendors and stands and get to try delicacies sold at some of these. Then, head to Chinatown to feel the mixture of the Peruvian and Chinese cultures and try some special Peruvian-chinese food.
Continue your tour at the Historic Downtown of Lima (a UNESCO World Heritage site) where you will observe its main monuments and architecture. Then, you will go to a famous restaurant and meet an awarded chef who will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the preparation of the best ceviche in Lima. He will teach you how to do it and you will try this delicious dish.
Then, head to the best handicraft shops in Barranco, the bohemian district in Lima and see a private collection of the best Peruvian handicrafts. Finally, head to a local restaurant to taste the traditional Peruvian dessert "picarones" made of squash and sweet potatoes.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Culinary And Historical Tour Of Lima
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All tasting and food mentioned in the program
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Culinary And Historical Tour Of Lima
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.