Culinary City Tour Through Old Berlin
OverviewWe connect a sightseeing tour through old Berlin with gastronomical highlights of the typical Berlin kitchen.Our tour starts at the Gendarmenmarkt, the nicest square in town. We stroll along Linden to Humboldt University, German Historical Museum and the new castle construction. Enjoy your appetizer, a handmade "Berliner Bullette", a meatball including salad and a small drink. Afterwards we continue to the famous museum island and the jewish quarter including the Hackeschen courts. Finally enjoy Rinderroulade with homemade potato dumplings and red cabbage with apples and for dessert red berry compote with vanilla sauce is served. Each dish includes a small drink.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide for your private tour in front of the entrance of the German Dome at the Gendarmenmarkt.
Choose your starting time between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
At the Gendarmenmarkt we explain the development of the old Berlin and we enjoy the atmosphere of these famous square. Moments after that we arrive at Forum Fridericianum, the square where the burning of books during World War II took place.
We stroll along Linden and arrive at German Historical Museum and the new castle construction. We will cross the Berliner Dome where we have our appetizer. A handmade "Berliner Bullette", a meatball including salad and a small drink.
Afterwards we continue to Museum Island and the former jewish quarter. Here we see old courtyards and hear about the history and the hiding places of the Jews, the Hackeschen courts and an old ballroom building.
We will have the main course Rinderroulade with homemade potato dumplings and red cabbage with apples in a restaurant that has been existing for over 100 years!
As dessert red berry compote with vanilla sauce is served. Each course including one small drink.
Our Tour end in the Restaurant, 5 minutes walking of the next S-Bahn-station.
Inclusions for Culinary City Tour Through Old Berlin
- 3-course dinner
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Culinary City Tour Through Old Berlin
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
A maximum of 80 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Soviet Berlin compact - private tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Vegan Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Charlottenburg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Neuklln Food Tour
- Bitemojo culinary tours of Berlin: Mitte Between the Berlin Wall and Hackescher Markt
- Anouschka Renzi shows her personal Berlin - on tour with a celebrity
- Stars To Go - Gerlinde Jnicke - Berlin Tour with a celebrity