Culinary Experience Tour - Copenhagen
OverviewTake a voyage of discovery through Danish food and, through delicious samples and fun stories, discover the reasons for the recent meteoric rise of the Nordic Food Culture.
- The Round Tower from the outside
- The Botanical Gardens
Know More about this tour
We will start at Torvehallerne, the new covered market halls, where we will sample artisan cheese, developed in collaboration with the city’s Michelin-starred chefs.Try liquorice, caramels and preserves from some of the most interesting small producers.
We will explore the city, wander through Copenhagen Botanical Gardens relaxing in the beautiful green surroundings. Talking about produce and local foods.
Along the way we will also pass several of the city's greatest landmarks and discuss its history, but always with food as focus.
The tour takes 3 1/2 -4 hours
The walking distance is 4 km
There are 8-9 individual tastings
The tastings make up a full meal (including open faced sandwiches
Tours are always in English/Danish unless it is a private tour.
We can arrange vegetarian menus and take food allergies into account if notified beforehand. Please let us know in the commentary field while booking. We are not able to arrange a 100% vegan menu due to the variety of tasting locations.
Tours start at 10.30 Monday-Saturday. Sunday it starts at 11.
Inclusions for Culinary Experience Tour
- Enough tastings for a full meal
- All Taxes
Exclusions for Culinary Experience Tour
- Extra drinks other than what is included in the tour
- Transportation to and from the meeting point.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour of Copenhagen with a Personal Photographer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace by Bus and Foot
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Northern Zealand with Kronborg Castle
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- 1 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City