Enjoy traditional Swiss sweet treats and tasty local delicacies on this 5-hour gourmet food tour from Zurich. Travel along the beautiful Lake Zurich to Kilchberg and indulge in delicious Swiss chocolates at the famous Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet. Ride a cable car up to a popular viewpoint and walk through the forest to a restaurant high on the hillside. With stunning views over Zurich and the lake below, sip a glass of wine and sit down to a sumptuous 3-course meal including traditional Swiss cheese fondue.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourHead to Zurich's Sihlquai Bus Terminal in the afternoon, hop aboard your minibus and — with engaging commentary from your informative guide — head out along the Sihl River to begin your tour.
Travel past rows of attractive linden trees and catch glimpses of Bahnhofstrasse — one of the world’s priciest retail streets and the center of Zurich’s business and finance industries. If you happen to be here between late November and early January, marvel at the shimmering festive lights adorning the area.
Continue south along Lake Zurich to the small town of Kilchberg, home of the Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet. Step inside and take a moment to inhale the delectable scent. Work your way through row after row of brightly colored wrapping and don’t forget to buy some souvenir chocolate for family and friends back home.
Hop back aboard your minibus and travel onward for the 10-minute journey to Adliswil, then take the cable car 2,630 feet (800 meters) up to Felsenegg — a popular viewpoint located in the Albis mountain chain. From here, enjoy a short trek through the forest to a restaurant overlooking Lake Zurich.
From the comfort of the restaurant’s welcoming terrace, sip on a warming glass of glühwein (spicy mulled wine) in winter or a crisp glass of white wine in summer. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and soak up sweeping views of Zurich and the lakeshore — the twinkling city lights in the valley below during the winter months are matched only by the glorious sunset and lake views in summer. Head inside the cozy, rustic restaurant, traditionally furnished with mountain decor and begin your meal with an appetizing salad.
With your appetite piqued, feast on an incredible, all-you-can-eat Swiss cheese fondue — a highlight of your day. Every so often, stir the cheese in a zigzag fashion and dip bread into the garlic-seasoned cheese. Allow the thin layer of cheese at the bottom of the pot to turn into a brown crust — considered a Swiss delicacy — and share pieces of it with your group.
Top off your meal with homemade chocolate cake then, with your hunger satisfied, hop back aboard your minibus for the drive back to Zurich.
Inclusions for Culinary Tour From Zurich With Traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue Dinner
- Transport by comfortable 25-seater coach
- Professional driver-guide
- Stop at the Lindt chocolate outlet store
- Cable car ride
- 3-course dinner with appetizer and mulled wine (winter) or white wine (summer)
Exclusions for Culinary Tour From Zurich With Traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Solid shoes recommended
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; Infant meals not included
Please note: Only access to the outlet store at the Lindt chocolate factory is included; there is no option to see the factory itself
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Mount Titlis Day Tour From Zurich
- Zurich City Highlights With Felsenegg Cable Car Ride
- Jungfraujoch: Top Of Europe Day Trip From Zurich
- Rhine Falls Tour From Zurich
- Interlaken - Grindelwald In The Bernese Oberland (from Zurich)
- Revolutionary Zurich
- Discover The Best Art Galleries In Zurich
- Inside The Artist's Studio
- Snow Shoeing In Flumserberge
- Mt.Rigi And The Old Town Of Lucerne