OverviewThe Puebla Gastronomy is one of the most diverse and exquisite in Mexico. Puebla has provided Mexico with its most traditional dish: Mole Poblano. Tour the city while tasting more than 15 different dishes! This tour will explain the city history and the relation to gastronomy and its legends. Visit markets, mole mills, learn all kind of chili Mexico offers and enjoy different food flavors.You will receive as a present a recipe book with the most emblematic dishes so you can try them back home.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourPuebla is one of the states in Mexico with the richest gastronomy due to its geographical location. In addition, many convents were established in the city, where the magical nun’s hands created the most famous dishes in Mexico.
The tour will take you to traditional markets, mole mills and small traditional restaurants where you will be tasting different dishes such as: tamales, tamal torta, cemitas, chalupas, molotes, pelonas, mememlas, moles, pipian, quesadillas and to finish, traditional candies (tortita de santa clara, camotes, and so much more at the Street of Candies). During the tour, you will know the history or our City of Puebla, named a Human Heritage City by UNESCO
You will discover why UNESCO inscribed Mexican cuisine in 2010 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Taste more than 15 different traditional dishes.
- Learn the City History.
- Take back home a recipe book with the best ones of Puebla.
- Learn why Puebla owns one of the richest gastronomy in Mexico
Inclusions for Culinary Tour In Puebla
- Small-group tour
- Food tasting
- Bottled water: one per person
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
Exclusions for Culinary Tour In Puebla
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately: sunblock protection, comfortable shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.