Culinary Tour Kreuzberg De Luxe - Berlin
OverviewExplore Kreuzberg, one of the hottest places in Berlin. Enjoy an original Berlin sausage at famous Curry 36. Discover typical Kreuzberg backyards and get a tasteful mustard and chutney tasting.Have a great view from the top of the Kreuzberg with its national monument and enjoy a beer tasting.Dive in the multicultural life of the Chamissokiez, a completely preserved Wilhelminian-style quarter and enjoy other delicious tastings in an old market hall.
Know More about this tour
Our tour "Culinary Kreuzberg de luxe" guides through one of the hottest places in Berlin, offers Berlin's history and views at the future.
We exlain the emergence, the military traditions, and guide to the origin of Sarotti. We enjoy a original Currywurst, the typical sausage of Berlin at famous Curry 36
Now, typical Kreuzberg backayards are waiting, but also beautiful yard areas, once built for the wealthy offciers. At the "Senfsalon" we enjoy a mustard and chutney tasting.
In front of us lies the Kreuzberg with its national monument, the waterfall. After the acent, you will have a beautiful view.
We pass a real Kreuzberg wine-growing area and the former house of the first working computer of the world. Before we follow on to the vibrant Bergmann street we enjoy a beer tasting.
In the Bergmann street we marvel at the multicultural life and then walk to the Chamissokiez.
A completely preserved Wilhelminian-style quarter and the history of a kidnapping attempt lead us to the Marheineke market hall.
We explain the history of the hall and show a lot of historical pictures.
Now we go on with the culinary tasting at different stops.
To gain back strength after the tour, we start with a freshly made juice.
We continue to a Turkish delicacies specialist and can taste delicious pastes.
Afterwards we enjoy raw ham from a small manufacture and wonderful cheese from the north of Germany.
Just right next to this is the French booth, where we will have delicious quiches.
To top everything off, we will have an espresso.
Inclusions for Culinary Tour Kreuzberg De Luxe
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Culinary Tour Kreuzberg De Luxe
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
A maximum of 80 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Transfer from Berlin to Prague Including 2-Hour Dresden Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Photo Shooting Tour With Local Photographer in Berlin
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Berlin: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Berlin Shore Excursion: Hidden Berlin and All Main Sites from Warnemuende
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Arrival Transfer
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer