Cultural City Tour Of NassauWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour of the city of Nassau takes you on an interactive adventure through the capital of the island, where you will be able to see some of the most famous historical sites, cultural traditions, museums and national treasures. Tours are offered in English, Spanish and Portuguese!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour includes stops such as the famous staircase of Queen Victoria, the majestic Governor's Mansion, the Rum Distillery John Watling's and Fort Fincastle. You will also have an opportunity to meet and interact with local craft artists at the Museum of Junkanoo to learn about the annual costume festival - Junkanoo Parade. This street parade includes music, dancing and costumes in many towns across the Bahamas every Boxing Day (December 26) and New Year's Day (January 1). The largest Junkanoo parade happens in the capital New Providence - Nassau.
Your tour guide will answer all your tour questions about the island and advise you on where to shop and where to continue exploring Nassau.
Inclusions for Cultural City Tour Of Nassau
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional multilingual guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Cultural City Tour Of Nassau
- Food and additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adult per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.