Cultural Experience Tour In Mexico City: Mezcal, Tequila And Something Else
OverviewLive and feel the local vibes of Mexico City on this cultural evening tour that will take you to the best spots to try out the most authentic drinks accompanied by authentic snacks. Taste the typical Mexican drinks including mezcal and tequila. You'll travel on a colorful van and closethe night in Mexican style, enjoying traditional tacos (Optional). Your tour includes all drinks, a professional guide and transport.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup in the early evening, you'll board a colorful van and head out to famous, local spots to live a cultural experience as you taste typical Mexican drinks. You will begin the tour by visitinga famous Brewery in Colonia Roma with the best atmosphere and the most delicious beer.
Then, you will go to a Pulquera where you will go back to the pre-Hispanic time while you delight in the surviving and oldest drink of the Aztec Gods: Pulque. Learn about the history of this drink as your guide tells you about its origins. You will continue on to the recognized Mezcalera Of the Countess. Here, you will try Mezcal, a Mexican drink that time has become an icon and for which the southern states of the country seek to be recognized as the true creators of it.
Finally, you will test your taste buds with an overwhelming tequila in a Tequileria. And, to close a night, you'll do as Mexicans do and have traditional tacos (not included). You'll get a snack with every drink at each stop and will leave with a newfound appreciation for the most famous drinks in Mexico.
The tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Cultural Experience Tour In Mexico City: Mezcal, Tequila And Something Else
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Drink and Snack in Brewery
- Drink and Snack in Tequilera
- Drink and Snack in Mezcalera
- Drink and Snack in Pulquera
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Cultural Experience Tour In Mexico City: Mezcal, Tequila And Something Else
- Gratuities (optional)
- Consumption in Taquera (Approximate budget $8USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal Admission Ticket with Mayahuel Tour
- Teotihuacan Archaeology Tour
- Mezcal Cultural Day Trip Including Tasting and Lunch from Mexico City
- Puebla and Cholula Day Trip from Mexico City
- Cuernavaca and Taxco Day Tour
- Taco Night Private Food Tour in Mexico City
- Mexico City Attraction Flexi Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Mexico City Markets and Food Tour