Cultural Heritage Walking Tour -Tian'anmen Square And Forbidden City - Beijing
OverviewHear the stories behind Forbidden city and Tiananmen square during a 4-hour walking tour in Beijing. After exploring the famous square, which is one of the worlds largest, youll make your way into the Forbidden City using a prebooked ticket to avoid any long entrance lines. Explore all the key sites including the Imperial Garden, and discover fun facts about the Ming and Qing dynasties from your guide. Numbers are limited to just 10 people, and you can rest assured that no unwelcome factory or tourist shop visits are planned.
Know More about this tour
Wait in your hotel lobby at 8 am to meet your guide. Together, youll travel to Tiananmen Square, in the geographical heart of the city.
Once of the worlds largest central squares, Tiananmen Square covers a vast amount of open space, measuring in at some 440, 000 square meters (109 acres). To put that in perspective, the square is roughly as large as the whole of Vatican City. Stand amid the history as your guide explains its past and points out its significant buildings.
From the square, youll continue into the Forbidden City with your fast-access prebooked ticket in hand. Make your way to a quiet seating area, and learn about the palace and the Ming and Qing dynasties from your guide. Many say that a visit to the Forbidden City is more about the stories than the sightseeing, and your guide will tell all the tales to make your visit complete.
Check out the Meridian Gate, halls of harmony, heavenly purity, earthly tranquility, and unity; and the tree-lined pathways of the Imperial Garden as well as many other significant sights. Read the Itinerary for a full list of attractions that are seen on the tour.
Your experience ends in the grounds of the Imperial Garden but you can spend longer inside the Forbidden City, if you wish.
Please be aware that this tour doesnt include transportation to and from the attractions, but your private guide can help you get a taxi or other form of transport (own expense).
Inclusions for Cultural Heritage Walking Tour -Tian'anmen Square And Forbidden City
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Cultural Heritage Walking Tour -Tian'anmen Square And Forbidden City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours