Cultural Lima City Tour
OverviewLearn the most important aspects of the city of Lima by observing a Pre-Colombian site in the middle of the modern city of Miraflores called Huaca Pucllana, visit the Museum of Peruvian Gastronomy, admire the Santo Domingo Convent and finally observe the change of guards at the Government Palace in the Main Plaza!
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with a pick up from your hotel that should be located in the area of Miraflores or San Isidro to start the tour by 9am.The tour starts immediately after by heading to the Huaca Pucllana, this preColombian pyramid in the middle of the modern city.
The ride to the Historic Centre via the Av. Arequipa, where you will observe several elegant mansions from early 1900s will take about 30 minutes.
We will arrive around 10am to the Historic Centre. A brief visit of the Museum of the Peruvian Gastronomy that would take about 20 minutes to learn from Peruvian cuisine. One block away is the Santo Domingo Convent which you will visit with your guide for about 45 minutes.
By 11.30am we will be at the Main Plaza of Lima to have some pictures and observe the change of guards in the Government Palace. By 12pm we will start the drive back to the hotel area, to arrive by 12.30pm.
Inclusions for Cultural Lima City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cultural Lima City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Mondays the Museum of Gastronomy is closed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tour in Lima
- Pachamanca Cultural Experience in Lima
- Lima Shanty Town Tour
- Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Lima Full-Day Combo Tour: City Tour and Cooking Class with Market tour and Pisco Sour Tasting
- Lima Walking City Tour from Jorge Chavez Airport
- Surf Lessons in Lima
- 7-Day Luxury Tour of Cusco and Machu Picchu from Lima