Cultural Mile Walking Tour Of ChicagoWrite a Review
Music. Art. Architecture. Literature. If these are topics that are of interest to you then you should walk this tour. You'll discover the other side of the magnificent mile which is rich with history, culture, and legends.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDuring this cultural mile tour, you'll see many impressive sights but one of the most impressive is the largest Tiffany Stained Glass Dome in the world at the Chicago Cultural Center. You'll also have the opportunity to peek in on a classical singer rehearsing scales. Other opportunities you'll have include walking beneath giants, rubbing a lions tail, if you dare, for good luck, experiencing a bit of Paris in Chicago, and much more.
You'll walk approximately 2.5 miles over the course of 2 hours so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.Â You can find your tour guide on the Southeast corner of the Michigan Avenue bridge.
Inclusions for Cultural Mile Walking Tour Of Chicago
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Cultural Mile Walking Tour Of Chicago
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please call local supplier to confirm tour time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.