Cultural Tour Of Dubai
OverviewDiscover the cultural side and traditional sites of Dubai and get to know the Bedouin customs and traditions. Learn about the early days of settlement in Dubai and visit Dubais most interesting museums and its old districts.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour 4-hour cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer in a private luxury car to the historic Al Shindaga district, characterized by its narrow streets. where your tour begin at the house of H.H. Sheik Said.
As youll see on your walking tour that the district is now home to art galleries museums and restaurants, but youll still get a sense of Dubai as it was at the turn of the 20th century. Its also a place where you will get the chance to visit to the Camel Museum, and then the Horse Museum, Heritage Village, and the Diving Village.
Then you continue to Al Fahidi Fort, which was a fort converted to a museum in 1971 to preserve the culture and the heritage of the city. Experience the traditional style of local life, and see how the wind towers were used to cool most Bedouin summer houses.
Your walking tour will take you along the narrow streets, where youll see Indian temples and the old market or Mina Bazaar. Enjoy crossing the glittering Dubai Creek by traditional abras (water taxi boats). Your luxury private car will be waiting after your visit to the Spice & gold Market to transfer you back to your hotel or one of your desired location .
Inclusions for Cultural Tour Of Dubai
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- water on-board
Exclusions for Cultural Tour Of Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport