S.Petersburg is the cultural capital of Russia.
On the banks of the Neva River, the old Petrograd and Leningrad, now known also as the Venice of the North for its 40 islands and more than 400 bridges, he met in 2003 the 300th anniversary of its founding at the hands of Peter the Great. The Hermitage, one of the largest art galleries in the world, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaacs Cathedral, well worth a visit.
It is called also like North Venice for an uncountable number of canals and rivers. It is the city of Peter the Great, the city loved by Puskin, Dostojevsky, Chajkovsky; a really wonderful city full of museums, theaters, palaces and monuments.
The City also famous for its white nights.
Walking guided tour is the best way to discover the city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDuring this tour you will see real treasures of S.Petersburg.
History of the city is very rich you will know history of the city, future capital of Russia, main events of the reigns of the Russian tsars, You will see the squares connected with the history of revolutions, which stronglyconditioned the future of the country. Really treasures await you behind- palaces, architectural ensembles, churches, monuments, telling the story of the great city and great country. The tour will start at the Palace Square, the Square of 3 revolutions, but here you can appreciate the unique architectural ensemble of the Hermitage, Alexander Column, which reminds us of the Russianvictory in the war against Napoleon.Today thebuilding of general Stuff houses a collection of Impressionist artists. Moreover, you will see a panorama of the Neva River one of the 4 most full-flowing rivers in Europe, which is spanned by the magnificent bridges, rised during the navigation time. The most famous among them it is also one of the gems of the city the Palace Bridge. Youll see the first public museum of the city- Kunstkammer, site of the former city port, Rostral columns, which served as lighthouses , as well as Stock Exchange building. Following four itinerary- The Admiralty building,ship building yard, one of the most famous monuments of Peter the Great Bronze Horseman, the majestic St Isaacs Cathedral which is the third for its height in the world. They used 100 kg of gold to gilt it and for interior decoration 300 kg. You will appreciate one of the most harmonious areas of St. Petersburg S.Isaac*s Square with Mariinsky Palace, the building of Senate and Sinod, a monument to Nicholas the 1. Then with the help of one of the most used and popular means of transportation subway we shall go to the Peter and Paul Fortress. St. Petersburg's subway is one of the most beautiful and deepest in the world. It is decorated with marble and mosaics, truly impressive.
Peter and Paul Fortress a unique historical place of the city, built as a military fortress, but eventually turned into a prison for political prisoners. Peter and Paul Cathedral the tallest building in the city, the burial place of the Romanov dynasty from the founder of the city Peter 1. Go on a treasure hunt.
Inclusions for Cultural Tour Of The Treasures Of Saint Petersburg In 3 Hours
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Cultural Tour Of The Treasures Of Saint Petersburg In 3 Hours
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private St Petersburg Hermitage Tour: Skip-the-Line Tour
- 3 Hour Walking Tour Of Saint Petersburg's Feodor Dostoyevsky
- Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- Souvenir Shopping With City Tour Of Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg In A Day: Private City Tour, Hermitage Museum And Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Custom Chauffeured Day Tour
- St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- 3-Day St Petersburg Experience With Round Trip Transfers