Culture Local Balinese Life At Taro Village (North Of UBUD)
OverviewRound-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included. Visit the ancient Hindu settlement, Taro village, to see Bali's local life with they daily activities to seeing silver smith, wood carving, & Unique Local House. Enjoy a moderate hike through rice field, beautiful unique small village & verdant bamboo forests.
Know More about this tour
Culture Local Balinese life at Taro Village are offered to you and give the wide opportunities to enjoy with impressive experiences. Sightseeing and culture around Taro village north of UBUD is an experience to see the real Bali - Indonesia with unique cultures and places of interest.
In this site, we have provided the best choice of land tours with seeing Balinese farm and make Gold & Silver craft actually more attractive programs like youll visit Taro village a Hindu settlement with a 3,000-year-old history to see Balis oldest temple complex.
Gaze at emerald rice paddy fields, stroll through an ambient bamboo forest and trek past plants replete with tropical fruits such as salak, durian, jack-fruit, papaya, oranges, mandarin, mangoes, and mangosteen.
Inclusions for Culture Local Balinese Life At Taro Village (North Of UBUD)
- Driver/ Local guide
- Drink Coffee & Tea or we take coconut directly from my family farm
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge USD 35/ car
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch with Balinese food
Exclusions for Culture Local Balinese Life At Taro Village (North Of UBUD)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE