Curacao Shore Excursion: Curacao TukTuk City Tour
OverviewEnjoy the Grand Tour of Willemstad in the comfort of a Tuk Tuk vehicle. Learn all about the extensive of this 'UNESCO World Heritage City, from knowledgeable tour guides, making this an unforgettable and worthwhile experience. Tour guides will even pose as your personal photographers.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourReceive information of the Queen Emma Bridge (Pontoon bridge or "Swinging Old Lady"), Queen Juliana Bridge (arched over the bay) and the Queen Wilhelmina Bridge (Draw bridge). Visit the Floating Market and the impressive colonial mansions in the neighborhood of Scharloo (including the famous "Wedding Cake" building), the Cathedral of Pietermaai, the new (round), and old market, the court house and the old Jewish Temple of "Emanu-El", Fort Amsterdam and the Governor's Palace.
Enjoy the blend of Spanish and Dutch colonial style architecture reflected on most of these buildings combined with the story of the vast history of this unique city.
Inclusions for Curacao Shore Excursion: Curacao TukTuk City Tour
- Local taxes
- Private TukTuk Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
Exclusions for Curacao Shore Excursion: Curacao TukTuk City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A suggested maximum of 2 people per TukTuk
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.