OverviewEnjoy the Grand Tour of Willemstad in the comfort of a Tuk Tuk vehicle. Learn all about the extensive of this 'UNESCO World Heritage' City, from knowledgeable tour guides, making this an unforgettable and worthwhile experience. Tour guides will even pose as your personal photographers.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourReceive information of the Queen Emma Bridge (Pontoon bridge or "Swinging Old Lady"), Queen Juliana Bridge (arched over the bay) and the Queen Wilhelmina Bridge (Draw bridge). Visit the Floating Market and the impressive colonial mansions in the neighborhood of Scharloo (including the famous "Wedding Cake" building), the Cathedral of Pietermaai, the new (round), and old market, the court house and the old Jewish Temple of "Emanu-El", Fort Amsterdam and the Governor's Palace.
Enjoy the blend of Spanish and Dutch colonial style architecture reflected on most of these buildings combined with the story of the vast history of this unique city.
Inclusions for Curacao TukTuk City Tour
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- TukTuk tour
Exclusions for Curacao TukTuk City Tour
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This option does NOT offer pick up service at the cruise port.
TukTuks will be stationed at the foot of the Pontoon Bridge, on the eastern side of the channel.
Cruise Ship passengers must place their booking via the Shore Excursion option offered on this site, in order to receive pick-up service at the port.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A maximum of 2 adults per booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. (must mention this when booking)
Operates in all weather conditions (unless conditions are severe).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.