Cusco City Sightseeing Tour
OverviewDiscover the magic and beauty of Cusco, the capital of the Incan Empire. The flawlessly built Incan roads spread to all regions from the Plaza which was thought of as the center of the world. Visit the Temple of the Sun, the Convent of Santo Domingo and the famous Cusco Cathedral with its Cuzqueno paintings.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour sightseeing tour begins at the San Cristobal main square we'll you'll enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Then, you'll visit the San Pedro market and browse through the local products. Your guided visit continues to the Temple of the Sun, El Korikancha.
There are some stories which claim that when conquerors arrived in Cusco, this temple was completely laminated in gold. Inside, you can admire the perfectly shaped stones and the way conquerors built what is currently the Convent of Santo Domingo, on the base of this Inca temple.
Then you'll head to the Artisans Quarters of San Blas to visit its church and its particularly impressive carved woodwork. On your way to the Cathedral,you'll stop by the Hatun Rumiyoc street where the famous twelve angular stone is. In the Cathedral, you'll have the opportunity to see its beautiful woodwork and colonial paintings before heading back to your Cusco hotel.
Inclusions for Cusco City Sightseeing Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Qoricancha and the Cathedral
Exclusions for Cusco City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins