Cusco Night Walking Tour And Pisco Sour Lesson
OverviewExplore the ancient Incan streets of Cusco and then make the perfect pisco sour like a true Peruvian local. Begin your 2.5-hour night walking tour in Plaza de Armas and discover a stunning array of Incan and colonial architecture. Delight in the bohemian-spirited San Blas square before heading to a bar in central Cusco where youll learn all you need to know about Perus legendary drink. Choose your favorite pisco flavor, mix your own drink and then enjoy your creation. Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
Know More about this tourMeet your knowledgeable guide at Plaza de Armas in the heart of Cusco, and begin your small-group tour with a stroll through the historic square dating back to the time of the Incas. Admire the Renaissance-style Cathedral from the 17th century, and then gaze at the baroque faade of Jesuit church La Compania, originally constructed in the 16th century. Learn about both edifices built on sites that were formerly Incan palaces.
Follow your guide out of the square onto streets lined with remnants of Incan walls, gigantic blocks of granite fitting together perfectly without mortar, which stand side by side with colonial architecture. At the palace of Inca Roca, youll see fitted into the wall a 12-angled stone, a unique example of Incan masonry.
Continue up a hill to San Blas, a charming square with bohemian flair, and walk past artist studios, handicraft markets and glittering city views.
After the sightseeing, your pisco sour lesson begins. As you head to a bar specializing in this drink, listen as your guide tells your group about the beverage and its place in Peruvian history. At the bar, try a few different flavors of pisco, learn all about the distillation process and how this delicious cocktail is made. Finally, put on your mixologist hat and try your hand at making your very own pisco sour.
Sip your creation at the bar in central Cusco, where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Cusco Night Walking Tour And Pisco Sour Lesson
- Local guide
- Pisco tastings
Exclusions for Cusco Night Walking Tour And Pisco Sour Lesson
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on this tour
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.