Cusco Walking Tour
OverviewCusco is full of history and impressive monuments. We go step by step and very close to the best of this wonderful city. Starting with the beautiful view of the city from the White Christ, visit the traditional neighborhood of San Blas known for its artisan-ship and beautiful streets. We will see in our tour, The Stone of the Twelve Angles, the Inca Museum and discover local customs in the San Pedro market.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel to start the tour ascending to the hills of Cusco, Christ Blanco, from where you have a panoramic view over the city and the incredible landscape. On the way back to the city center, pass near the archaeological ruins of Sacsayhuaman, to walk back to the city of Cusco.
Our first destination is the artisan neighborhood of San Blas, a charming and lively neighborhood that is home to many artisans, workshops and craft shops. Walk through its narrow, steep streets with old houses, built by the Spanish over important Inca foundations. Visit the church of San Blas and its famous pulpit, then we will stop at the famous Stone of Twelve Angles to take some photos.
We continue our journey to the Inca Museum, also known as the Archaeological Museum of Cusco, which contains traces that trace the history of Peru since pre-Inca civilizations and the Inca culture. After the tour at the Museum, we will continue our walk to the Plaza de Armas, in the heart of the city.
Our last stop will be in the local market of San Pedro, which operates every day of the week with a variety of items sold, as the beautiful pastries, fresh juices, delicious cheeses, huge breads that are bigger than a head, tropical fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, fresh coca leaves and also "strange" snakes in bottles, muzzles, animal heads and soups served with a jaw in it products. You can take all the time you want to tour the many small stalls, which are inspired by the style of this very special place, and you can buy traditional souvenirs.
Inclusions for Cusco Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Cusco Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 15 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.