Custom Private Local's Christmas Tour In Berlin
OverviewSome of the most magical Christmas traditions are found here in Germany, and the whole of Berlin will be sparkling with festive decorations for you to enjoy as you discover local traditions, try Christmas delicacies and sip delicious glhwein to keep you warm. The city transforms into a winter wonderland with Christmas markets and twinkling lights galore, so explore with a local to see the most spectacular decorations, wander through the best markets and indulge in traditional festive treats as well as discovering what the citys most loved Christmas traditions are.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local and explore the most beautifully decorated parts of the city, stroll along the famous boulevard Kurfrstendamm to see its glittering lights and huge Christmas trees and wander through enchanting squares as theyre lit up by hundreds of twinkling lights.Discover the magic of some of Berlins best Christmas markets as you wander through the stalls, shopping for handmade crafts and decorations, or buying locally made gifts for your loved ones. Indulge in Berlins favourite Christmas treats as you explore the markets like stollen and chocolate coated gingerbread, and keep warm with a glass or two of glhwein! Learn about other Christmas traditions from your local as you explore the city and see famous sights like the Brandenburg Gate and Friedrichstadt-Palast.
- Join a local to discover Berlins best Christmas markets and explore the most festive parts of the city
- Visit some of the worlds best Christmas markets and shop for hand-made gifts and decorations and soak up the magical atmosphere
- See famous landmarks lit up and with beautiful Christmas lights
- Indulge in some of Berlins traditional festive treats like stollen and mulled wine
- Get recommendations from your local for other festive things to do during your trip
HOW IT WORKS
At CityUnscripted we connect curious travellers to Locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. What we try to recreate is the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-minded Berlin Local.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Custom Private Local's Christmas Tour In Berlin
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person, * Meet-up atyour accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance), * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Custom Private Local's Christmas Tour In Berlin
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Original Berlin World War II Third Reich Private Tour
- Soviet Berlin - Risen from ruins
- Soviet Berlin compact - private tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Vegan Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Charlottenburg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Food Tour
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Berlin: Neuklln Food Tour
- Bitemojo culinary tours of Berlin: Mitte Between the Berlin Wall and Hackescher Markt