OverviewA private customized tour which allows groups, family and friends to travel at their own pace and focus on your specific interests. This tour is private, sophisticated and extremely personalized allowing guests to indulge in all of what this unique island has to offer. You will still enjoy the benefits of a guided sightseeing tour, picturesque stops, historical sites and landmarks while your private guide provides commentary on things worth knowing about the island.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourRelax and enjoy paradise. After booking this tour, St. Maarten will be yours to discover and enjoy at your leisure. You will be met at the cruise port or hotel by our friendly and courteous staff. Prior to departing we will discuss with the group in order to gain a basic idea of the desires for the day. After getting a draft itinerary off we go into the welcoming sunshine.
We work closely with you to hand-craft an itinerary around your specific travel preference to arrive to the best possible experience. Visit areas like Pinel Island, Loterie Farm, Butterfly Farm, the gourmet capital Grand Case and other unique destinations of your choice that are off the beaten path.
Inclusions for Custom Private St Maarten Sightseeing Tour From Philipsburg
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Beverages (water, beer, soft drink, guavaberry rum punch)
Exclusions for Custom Private St Maarten Sightseeing Tour From Philipsburg
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price is per vehicle. Maximum capacity is 8 passengers.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.