Customized Ephesus Private Tour For Cruisers From Kusadasi Ephesus Port
OverviewTHIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAVEL COMPANIONS / Welcome to Ephesus during this amazing full day tour. You will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local tour guide. This is a big chance for you to discover fascinating sites around the town with an expert local tour guide on this private shore excursion departing from the Port of Kusadasi / Ephesus. You will be met at port and guaranteed on-time return to your ship. As your private tour guide, we can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. The options are; Ancient City of Ephesus; House of the Virgin Mary ; Terrace Houses ; Temple of Artemis; Basilica of Saint John; Village of Sirince; Archaeological Museum of Ephesus and Shopping Options in Carpet weaving centre, Leather Outlet, Pottery Factory and Jewellery. You can create your program during the tour with recommendation of your tour guide.
Know More about this tour
See the below optional places that we can visit, you can decide the program during the tour and tell your guide where you wished to see. We can extend or shorten the tour.
- Ephesus Ancient City is one of the best well-kept Roman Cities in the world ; where the most of cruise guests visit; was the capital of Asia Minor; the most important commercial center of western Anatolia; one of the seven churches of Christianity in Asia Minor; the city where Saint Paul preached and was mentioned several times in New Testament.
- House of Virgin Mary that the place where Blessed Mary may have spent her final days. It is estimated that Mary came in the area together with Saint John who spent several years in Ephesus to spread the Christianity. The three Popes visited here as, Paul 6th in 1967, John 2nd in 1979 and finally Benedict 16th in 2006.
- Terrace Houses, Also called as "the houses of rich", those houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus. The best examples of mosaics, excellent frescos ( wall paintings ), one of the first examples of central heating system can be visibiled in Terrace Houses.
- Temple of Artemis, is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. The location of temple in only one place in the world where you can see 3 different religious worship places as Temple, Mosque and Church in the same angle.
- Saint John Church, it is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried.The tomb of St John was under the central dome.
- Siringe Village is a village where you can discover typical Turkish village life and houses, beside that surrounded by olive groves, tangerine and fig gardens, and wineyards.
- Ephesus Archaeological Museum, rooms display excavations from the ancient city of Ephesus. You can see the best foundations from Ephesus. The collections contain, household items, colossal statues of the Ephesian Artemis, a collection of medical and cosmetic tools along with a wall of portraits of several famous Ephesian physicians, several monumental fountains, sculptures from Roman times, coins and of course a modal of Temple of Artemis.
- Shopping Options, optinal factory visits as carpet weaving centre that is only way to see how the girls from villages weave the carpets and get silk from silk cocoons. You will have a big chance to touch the clay and try to make your own pottery or ceramic during your visit to pottery & ceramic factory. And an another option to see the quality of Turkish leather and touch the silk leather jacket in outlet leather factory. Who knows, maybe you get one. We ensure that there will not be pressure and no obligation to buy something during the visit of a factory.
Inclusions for Customized Ephesus Private Tour For Cruisers From Kusadasi Ephesus Port
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide entire day
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
Exclusions for Customized Ephesus Private Tour For Cruisers From Kusadasi Ephesus Port
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines )
- Food and drinks
- Gratitude (suggested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No dress code
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.