Cutty Sark And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewEnjoy two great London attractions with this stunning tour of the river Thames with entrance to the world-famous clipper Cutty Sark included! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from any of four conveniently located piers as many times as you like for 24 hours, before stepping aboard Cutty Sark, the world’s last-surviving tea clipper and glorious monument to the age of sail. Explore her rich history and walk underneath the ship for unforgettable views of her awe-inspiring hull that made Cutty Sark the fastest and greatest ship of her time.
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Oxo Tower, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from the waves. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Alight at your leisure at Greenwich Pier within walking distance of the Royal Observatory, Greenwich Park, Greenwich Market, and a host of boutique shops and quality eateries and visit the famous Cutty Sark, a 19th-century tea clipper. During your visit, walk the decks in the footsteps of merchant seamen who sailed her over a century ago, and learn of the trading routes the ship plied in her colorful career on the waves.
Inclusions for Cutty Sark And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Admission ticket to Cutty Sark
Exclusions for Cutty Sark And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Entrance tickets for Cutty Sark must be collected from either Westminster Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier upon first commencing cruise experience
Tickets cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
Entrance ticket is valid for 48 hours from time of issuance.
Customers should check opening times of Cutty Sark prior to booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.