Cuzama Adventure Tour With Underground Cenotes From Merida
OverviewEnjoy an adventure tour and explore Chelentun, Grotto, Santa Cruz Cenote and Dzapacal Cenote. You'll enjoy some of the best outdoor scenery around Merida and enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle. Your tour includes a professional guide and transport.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Merida and enjoy an outdoor adventure to Cuzama to explore some underground cenotes. You will see Poolcocom, Cascabel, Chacksikin and the mayan town of Acanceh.
The word cenote comes from the Mayan word Dzonot, which suggests sacred well. The porous limestone geological makeup of the Yucatan Peninsula has a large system of underground lakes and rivers. You will visit some of these admiring the surroundings and having the chance to swim in some of these three cenotes.
The first cenote is Poolcocom, and has the best access. You'll go down a cement and picket staircase to a partially-covered cave with clear sparkling water that starts off shallow and, as you swim into the darkest parts, it reaches the water becomes deeper. Then, you'll see Cascabel and Chacksikin cenote and admire the stalactites reflecting within the water and the caves.
the way of transportation of the journey will be in a truck. Enjoy the thrills of the ride, The truck-drivers and their horses are waiting within to bring you back to the center of our restaurant Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Cuzama Adventure Tour With Underground Cenotes From Merida
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Cuzama Adventure Tour With Underground Cenotes From Merida
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Subterranean Snorkel Adventure Tour
- Full-Day Expedition To Uxmal and Ride In A Vintage Land Rover
- 6-Day Unforgettable Yucatan Tour: Merida to Cancun(multiday)
- 7-Day Discover Yucatan Tour: Merida, Izamal and Cancun(multiday)
- 5-Day Mayan Wonders of the Yucatan Tour(multiday)
- 5-Day Unforgettable Yucatan Tour(multiday)