Cycling And Rafting Tour From Dalat To Nha Trang
OverviewThis journey to Nha Trang starts with a 45 minute transfer 25 kilometers to the northeast of Dalat on a new road and through Bidoup Nui Ba, the newest national park in Vietnam before taking you down to the Cai River for some rafting action. It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands as well as down a 28 kilometer pass to the lowlands.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe first section of the ride starts in pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, countryside and Nui Ba Mountain. There is one final 3 kilometer climb to the top of the pass before some serious downhill. The 28 kilometer, uninterrupted downhill section is the longest section of downhill we offer. And the longest we have been able to find.
After reaching the bottom of the pass we pull over to the side of the river and climb off the bikes and into the inflatable 2 man kayaks, purpose made for the kinds of rapids we encounter on the Cai River. This river forms from the many tributaries flowing out of the mountains we have just ridden down. We float down the river for a half an hour or so before stopping for a picnic lunch break.
After lunch we jump back into the boats and tackle a couple more sections of rapids, enjoy the fantastic scenery, and float our way closer to Nha Trang. At the end of the rafting we climb out of the river and into our vehicle for a short 40 minute ride to the city center. The total riding distance is customizable with about 60 km being the norm. The rafting section is about 10 kilometers.
Inclusions for Cycling And Rafting Tour From Dalat To Nha Trang
- English speaking guides
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- 1 picnic lunch
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Rafting equipment
- Entrance fees and Tourist permits
- Water during trip
Exclusions for Cycling And Rafting Tour From Dalat To Nha Trang
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any services not clearly mentioned in the above “What is included” paragraph
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 13 years
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.