Cycling Day Tour In BentotaWrite a Review
OverviewAre you interested in getting away from the busy city and exploring the beautiful countryside of Sri Lanka on an exciting cycling tour? In Sri Lanka, the cultures, customs, lifestyle and language are very different from province to province. Bentota is coastal town in Sri Lanka and cycling there is much more than just a paddling ride. Imagine you exploring Sri Lankan by cycling through beautiful paddy fields, Kande Viharaya Buddhist Temple, a fishing village and other scenic places during the tour. Total cycling distance would be 30 Km and approx. four to five hours.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet you cycling guide at your hotel lobby in Bentota and start an exiting cycling tour in the fishing village of Bentota. You will pass the Bentota Railway Station and ride through the village to visit Kande Viharaya Buddhist Temple. The temple is called "Kande Viharaya" because it is a temple or “Viharaya” situated on top of a hill or "Kanda" in Sinhala.
After visiting the temple, you will continue your paddling excursion through the coconut plantation to Toddy collection point. If you are lucky, you will be able to see the Toddy collectors at work, tapping the palm sap. If you like, you can taste some fresh Toddy there.
You will continue your journey through the rubber plantation to visit a rubber factory and then a cinnamon garden before reaching the Bawa junction where you are going to have your refreshments. After your refreshments, you will cycle through the village to Bentota and passing some wonderful scenery with paddy fields.
You will reach your hotel after a memorable cycling tour in the countryside of Bentota
Inclusions for Cycling Day Tour In Bentota
- Experience cycling guide and cycles
- Bottle of water, Soft drink or Coconut drink and biscuits for refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle with helmets
- Insurance cover
- Backup vehicle.
Exclusions for Cycling Day Tour In Bentota
- Tips to guides.Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.