Cycling Day Trip To Naila From Jaipur
OverviewCurated for the energetic lot looking to explore the rich heritage of Rajasthan on wheels, this cycling tour takes you to Naila, a mini-Jaipur of sorts. Visit Fatehgarh Nailaandthe saree factory, ending with a breakfast with a view of the scenic village. A moderate level cycling tour to Nailaon theoutskirts of Jaipur,a village which is rich in culture and handicrafts. Visit the traditional brick making factory andsaree workshop which will be busy with skillful workers.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts at 7am, from Ghat Ki Guni which is a tunnel near the Aravali range where bicycles and a backup vehicle will be waiting for you. The tunnel, which is the only point of entry and exit to eastern Jaipur also happens to be the starting point of the road that leads to Agra. You will start cycling towards Naila from here. Pedal past the beautiful countryside along the dry river bed and the traditional brick making factories where the local villagers make bricks out of clay in the most traditional way. From the humble roads with locals walking past in their turbans and colourful sarees to the Aravali forest speckled with greenery, this ride offers a glimpse into the quaint beauty of rural Rajasthan.
As you approach Naila, you will see that the village is a small replica of Jaipur with similar gate names like Chand Pol and Suraj Pol, a Chandra Mahalwhich is similar to theCity Palace in Jaipur and also broad streets with squares. The village is rich in cultural heritage and also famous for handicrafts. In the village, you will get an opportunity to visit the sareeworkshop and interact with the workers as they create magic using traditional art form.
Naila came to prominence the visit of the then USPresident, Bill Clinton in March 2000. He had visited the ladies co-operative and the Rural Health Centre at Fatehgarh Naila, the magnificent building which was constructed in 1875 by Thakur of Naila Prime Minister of Jaipur state at that time.
The tour will end with a breakfast overlooking the entire village of Naila during which you can reflect on your morning ride. You will be dropped back to your hotel in Jaipur after this.
Inclusions for Cycling Day Trip To Naila From Jaipur
- Bottled water
- A mountain gear bicycle ( Giant)
- A cyclist accompanies on a bicycle
- Energy drinks
- Hotel Drop-off
Exclusions for Cycling Day Trip To Naila From Jaipur
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 20 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Morning Bike Tour of Jaipur
- Private Jaipur Day Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees
- Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing Including Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort and Elephant Ride
- Private Tour: Pushkar Day Trip from Jaipur