Join an amazing 3-hour Milan bike group tour and discover the city's main monuments such as Sforza Castle, Arco della Pace, skyscrapers district, old canal lock, St. Maria delle Grazie, Ambrose church, la Scala, Galleria and Mercanti square.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet-up with your guide in the morning or afternoon and take off on a group cycling tour of the most evocative and interesting places of art and history in the center of Milan. Cycle to the outside of the Sforza Castle monument, visit its inner courtyards, and get an explanation of its art and history.
After, get some outside views of the Peace Arch, the Santa Maria delle Grazie and The Darsena and Canals and take a few photos with your camera.
Afterward, hop back on your bikes and head to San Lorenzo and the roman columns, the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, the Roman ruins via Brisa, the Piazza Affari and Maurizio Cattelan Contemporary art installation L.O.V.E, where you'll have another short stop for photos.
Then, head to Mercanti Square, La Scala Square, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and finally, Duomo Square for another short photo session before heading back to the starting point of the tour.
Inclusions for Cycling In Milan
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Cycling In Milan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/French)
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.