Cycling In The Balkan Mountains - SofiaWrite a Review
OverviewCombine MB and road cycling for this tour on paved and dirt roads along two picturesque river valleys, where the remote mountain villages of Ogoya and Yablanitsa are situated.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourHead to the southern slopes of the Balkan Range, just an hour drive from Sofia. This is a combined MB and road cycling tour along paved and dirt roads, following the path of two picturesque river valleys, where the villages of Ogoya and Yablanitsa are situated. The length of our route is about 20 km, but there is an option for 20 km more to the village of Rebrovo.
Inclusions for Cycling In The Balkan Mountains
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bike tour
- Use of helmet
- Use of a hardtail mountain bike
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Cycling In The Balkan Mountains
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.