Small group guided cycling tour with stunning views at Bay of Kotor. In this cycling panoramic tour you follow the old Austrian road once connecting Cetinje (Old Royal Capital), village NjeguÅ¡i and Kotor.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a cycling downhill from the National park Lovcen to the old town of Kotor. This road is an absolute 'must see' of Montenegro. Before the cycling tour. there will be a transfer to Njegusi village - the birthplace of the famous Montenegrin ruler and poet from the 19th Century, Petar II Petrovic Njegos.
Mediterranean and Mountain climate meet here giving the perfect conditions for smoking prosciutto and cheese. Then cycling starts where each of 26 serpentine offer another jaw dropping view to the Bay. You finish right in the Old town of Kotor.
Inclusions for Cycling: The Ladder Of Kotor
- Bike tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Mountain bikes & helmets
- Van transfer from Kotor to village Njegusi (National park Lovcen), 50 min
- Visit of village Njegusi, 20 min
- Introduction to the equipment and cycling route, 20 min
- Cycling: Njeguši - Krstac Pass – Old town of Kotor (pause for photo taking included), 1 hour 30 min
Exclusions for Cycling: The Ladder Of Kotor
- Extensions upon request.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Meeting point is at the main gate of Old town Kotor
Cycling - descent: 950 meters
Terrain: asphalt road
What to bring along: Photo camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.