Based on where your hotel is based, you would be picked up early in the morning to start cycling from the heart of New Delhi.
- Cycling starts at 6:30am. You would first be given an overview of the region you would be cycling in and special instructions if any.
- The first stop on this journey is Agrasen ki baoli - an old stepwell dating back to the 16th Century. Chai would be served at this grand location.
- Later, you would cycle through the streets of New Delhi to India gate. If you are in time, you can witness the change of guard ceremony at India gate - a war memorial for the martyred in the First World War.
- From India Gate you would cycle through the streets of Old Delhi - a city 500 years old and still bustling with shops and handicrafts.
- You would end your tour at Mahalaxmi - an eighty-year old establishment serving delectable puris and Indian breakfast.