We invite you to enjoy Czech folk music in a way of an interactive folklore show, in the romantic atmosphere of a small castle and a folklore village near the heart of old Prague and the Vltava river. An unforgettable experience of Czech folklore show and dinner, where dinner menus are based on the old original recipes of Czech grandmothers. The ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional folklore clothing will entertain, excite, and amuse guests during two and half hours of folklore show, guests can learn about the atmosphere of the Czech countryside and rustic entertainment. Guests are welcome to take an active part in learning the Czech songs, dances, and games. A traditional dinner will be served with unlimited drinks.
What can you expect?
- Transfer: pick up from your location (hotel/any place in Prague) to the show
- Welcome drink: Medovina, the sweet liquor made of Moravian honey OR unalcoholic drink
- You will be welcomed by our multi-lingual witty entertainers
- Traditional clothing from regions of Czech and Moravia
- You are more than welcome to take an active part in learning the Czech songs, dances, and games and you can experience playing traditional folk musical instruments
- Traditional Czech menu cooked based on the old original recipes, served in the centre of the tables, creating and atmosphere of a garden party and each guest can taste all kinds of offered meals
- Drawing and serving wine using a special pipette (glass wine taster)
- Transfer: back to your location (hotel/any place in Prague)