Czech Volcanic Mountains And Goat Farm Private Tour - Prague
OverviewEnjoy thistrip to the czech countryside which offers truly authentic bohemian experience!First we will take you to a family-operated goat farm where you will have a chance to caress and feed the goats, all while learning everything about the traditional way of raising the animals. During the excursion you can taste farm`s own goat-cheese and goat-milk. Then we will drive to Litomerice where we can have a lunch in the historical town`s center. After lunch we will continue to the volcanic mountains, lonely extinguished volcanos in the middle of picturesque fields that offer views for tens of kilometers far. On one such hill stands a ruin of a medieval castle called Hasenburg. This mysterious place attracted romantic authors ever since 19th century, as it offers both history and terrific views. Another option is to climbthe Milesovka mountain, which at 2500ft stands as the tallest volcano in the area.
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at the place of your choice in Prague where we will pick you up with a car/van. Then follows a one-hour drive north to the Goat farm. On our way we will pass the Devil's heads, two huge heads carved in the sandstone by a Czech sculptor Vclav Lev. At the farm you will be able to interact with the animals, caress or feed them. Apart from goats there are geese, cocks, hens, rabbits, guinea-pigs and two large dogs to guard them all at night. Part of the tour is tasting of locally produced bio-cheese and milk. Afterwards we will drive to Litomice. On our way we will visit a historical village of Zubrnice with rural homes from 17th century. In Litomice we will stop at the historical square where will be option to have a lunch. From there we will continue through Terezn fortress to the Hasenburg castle. This ruin of a castle from 13th century offers magnificent views on the countryside as it sits atop of one of the extinguished volcanos. The hike to the top takes approximately 30 minutes. Another option is to visit Mileovka mountain instead, which is the tallest hill in the area. The hike to the top takes approximately 1 hour. At the end we will drive you back to Prague.
Inclusions for Czech Volcanic Mountains And Goat Farm Private Tour
- What is included:
- Goat-cheese tasting and farm excursion
- Visit of old well-preserved villages in the countryside
- Visit of Hasenburg castle
Exclusions for Czech Volcanic Mountains And Goat Farm Private Tour
- The price excludes:
- Entrance fee to the Hasenburg castle (80CZK per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hop on Hop Off 48 hours Tour and Canal Cruise in Prague
- Hop on Hop Off 24 hours All Inclusive Tour in Prague
- Hop On Hop Off 48 Tour All Inclusive in Prague
- Prague Illusion
- Spy-In-Town Outdoor Escape Game in Prague
- Indoor surfing Prague
- Alternative Prague Small-Group Walking Tour
- Prague River Boat Tour - 90 min