OverviewCzestochowa, and more specifically, Jasna Gora, located 110 km from Kracow, is home to the monastery which houses the miraculous painting of Our Lady of Czestochowa: the Black Madonna.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
As with all private tours, your driver will pick you up from the location of your choice and the vehicle is booked exclusively for you.
The trip itself lasts approximately 6-8 hours and includes a private guided tour of the Pauline monastery in the language of your choice. The tour includes the Chapel of The Virgin of Jasna Góra housing the icon of The Black Madonna, the Church of The Holy Cross as well as defensive structures surround the monastery, such as the defensive wall gates and bastions.
After or before the visit you can take your time to walk around in town or have a meal. Your driver will be waiting for you when you are ready to return to Krakow.
All private tours can be extended up to 12 hours after confirming with your driver by paying an additional fee of 50 PLN per hour.
Inclusions for Czestochowa Black Madonna Private Tour From Krakow
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Czestochowa Black Madonna Private Tour From Krakow
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of one person per booking is required
A maximum of eight people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.